Add Streaming to my Audio setup

On the flip side I have heard rbpi 4 now has separate bus for Ethernet and usb which should theoretically lead to less interference while using usb audio out
True. If it weren't so, the RPI4 would have been worse. There is also this ASR forum where they have blasted Hans for saying PI4 is noisier. Enjoy :D

I have a RPi4 based streamer (Digione)
Sounds good on USB. No real issues ;)

Cheers,
Raghu
I have both RPI4 with piano 2.1 + Kali reclocker and RPI3 (usbridge) and can't make out any difference. Also can't make out any difference with my revolution dac connected to either RPI4 or RPI3. The point is RPI3 is significantly cheaper. Also the 1Gb, 2GB of RPI4 are out of stock everywhere. Even the 4Gb version are available only some places. Only the 8Gb version (costliest) is easily available.

EDIT: Even the 8Gb is out of stock most places. Global semiconductor shortage I presume

I have both RPI4 with piano 2.1 + Kali reclocker and RPI3 (usbridge) and can't make out any difference. Also can't make out any difference with my revolution dac connected to either RPI4 or RPI3. The point is RPI3 is significantly cheaper. Also the 1Gb, 2GB of RPI4 are out of stock everywhere. Even the 4Gb version are available only some places. Only the 8Gb version (costliest) is easily available.

EDIT: Even the 8Gb is out of stock most places. Global semiconductor shortage I presume
Yes if the op decides to go this route, check robu website.. I just last week was searching for rbpi nd found it there... However I eventually closed a deal with another fm for the 4...yet to get my hands on it

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back