Advance acoustic Audiophile Tube CD player

Remember hearing it a decade back in Mumbai. There used to be a distributor there. Comparable to Marantz/Nad players at that time at a slightly lower cost. Nothing special

Hello Dr. Sarkar - I auditioned this model four years ago or so and was really impressed with it. This was directly compared with I believe a Cambridge Audio 8XX model. Cambridge was more revealing and brighter sounding whereas this was more lush and engaging. There is/was a Delhi dealer who was offering me this player and I was ready to take it too but then one of the inputs was not working and he wanted to get it repaired and I was not interested in that proposition. Have you already bought it? By any chance is this being offered to you by Gemini Enterprises?

Hello Mr Kartick. Thank you for the input. I heard this in Pune while auditioning my subwoofer. They have a combination of advance acoustic pre amp and power amp along with this. No, I’ve not decided yet on this player as user reviews are scanty and service is supposed to be difficult for this brand. They had only one set of the aforementioned components and those were almost 4-5 years old. Regards

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back