Advance Acoustic MAV 501 - any feedback

dpAudioLover

Friends, I am just wondering whether any of you can help me with any reviews/feedbacks for Advance Acoustic MAC 501 5.1 speakers? unfortunately there are no reviews I could find on any forums so far so not sure whether this is a known/reputed brand or not. Appreciate any quick feedback about this. I am planning to pair these with Onkyo 606 AV receiver.

Also any idea about price range for these speakers?

Thanks in advance for your attention and help!!!

When you dont know the price and dont have reviews, then why you are so particular about these speakers. Market is flooded with many tried and tested brands and in your city there are number of dealers, who have such brands.Go and have audition. for any pointers follow this link-

http://www.hifivision.com/authorised-dealers/2178-dealers-pune.html

Friends, I am just wondering whether any of you can help me with any reviews/feedbacks for Advance Acoustic MAC 501 5.1 speakers? unfortunately there are no reviews I could find on any forums so far so not sure whether this is a known/reputed brand or not. Appreciate any quick feedback about this. I am planning to pair these with Onkyo 606 AV receiver.

Also any idea about price range for these speakers?

Thanks in advance for your attention and help!!!

Thanks Dheerajin for quick reply. I am not very particular about these however these are the ones which fit into my budget under 50K. I tried all these dealers in Pune however 90% are not interested even to talk for such small budget and more there is only 1 who offered me this only option hence was curious.

However I would love to know more options if you have any for that price range. My preference is for softness of sound, don't like those typical Sony/LG or even budget JBL speakers.

Appreciate any help!

I am surprised ..there are many speakers available within 50K bracket. DALI, WHARFDALE,PSB...
Go to sound factor for DALI..i dont know why Pune dealers are acting strange. If you want REVEL M12 book shelves then contact Lakozy in shukrawarpeth . address given in previous link.

Thanks Dheerajin for quick reply. I am not very particular about these however these are the ones which fit into my budget under 50K. I tried all these dealers in Pune however 90% are not interested even to talk for such small budget and more there is only 1 who offered me this only option hence was curious.

However I would love to know more options if you have any for that price range. My preference is for softness of sound, don't like those typical Sony/LG or even budget JBL speakers.

Appreciate any help!

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back