Advice for Front and Centre Channel Speaker

Naich

Hi All..
I am looking for good Centre channel and Front speakers to connect AVR Denon X -2700H later will upgrade with Sub and Surround
My budget for Centre and Front speakers around 1.5 lakh. I am in Qatar and here my shortlisted brand demo is not available
My plan is to import from US/Dubai .
My usage mainly for watching movies
I am confused for the selection of speakers
I have short listed below
1. Klipsch RP-5000 F/ RP-504C
2.Elac Uni Fi 2.0 52 UB52/UC52
3.SVS prime tower/Centre channel
4.Polk S 50 Front/ S35 for channel

Please provide your valuable comments to finalise my decision ,Please provide other brands also with in this price range
Regards,
Naichor

Hi All..
I am looking for good Centre channel and Front speakers to connect AVR Denon X -2700H later will upgrade with Sub and Surround
My budget for Centre and Front speakers around 1.5 lakh. I am in Qatar and here my shortlisted brand demo is not available

Please provide your valuable comments to finalise my decision ,Please provide other brands also with in this price range
Regards,
Naichor
Hi,
I would like to share my experience in setting up Decent and budget Dolby atmos setup, after auditioning various options, I understood that as per my requirement I needed decent setup producing soft but with all effects, hence got the following 7.1 setup.
1. AVR- Denon S760H
2. L/R towers- yamaha 8390
3. Center/ Surround - yamaha NSP51
4. Atmos ceiling speakers
5. Yamaha 10inch subwoofer
This setup works fine, it may not be the best out there, but suites my requirement
All the best with your selection, and setup.
Regards

Hi All..

Regards,
Naichor
Klipsch always good for HT coz of high sensitivity and easy for AVR to drive them with out stress

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back