Advice for used polk audio speaker package

sharadgaur

Hi,

I have an onkyo hts3100 htib and want to go for better speakers. I have decided to go for used ones for the time being. I have my sights on the polk rm10 5.0 package which is available on amazon for usd 115 including shipping. The total cost to get through ishopinternational is coming to 15k. Here is the amazon link

Amazon.com: Polk Audio RM10 Speaker System (Set of Five, Black): Electronics

Advice required whether to go for this or are there better options available here. The receiver on the htib is a htr340. Any alternate suggestions on used speaker packages? Budget 20k. Thanks in advance.

welcome to HFV..
Thanks for asking suggestions..
importing goods always attract custom duty..means the cost you are thinking may get quadrupled..so its better to buy in india..in that cost you can buy new one..check for HIFIMART.com
Hi,

I have an onkyo hts3100 htib and want to go for better speakers. I have decided to go for used ones for the time being. I have my sights on the polk rm10 5.0 package which is available on amazon for usd 115 including shipping. The total cost to get through ishopinternational is coming to 15k. Here is the amazon link

Amazon.com: Polk Audio RM10 Speaker System (Set of Five, Black): Electronics

Advice required whether to go for this or are there better options available here. The receiver on the htib is a htr340. Any alternate suggestions on used speaker packages? Budget 20k. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the input Dheerajin. Found a better deal on ebay and ordered 5 polk 6751 satellites and one 6752 center channel for 11k, all inclusive with custom duty and all. Now, looking for a good subwoofer 10-15k. Will be happy to settle for a preowned one if something worthwhile comes my way.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back