advice needed on amp

piyush608

hello
i bought new swift dzire deasel magma grey this month and put following ICE in it
CAR:swift dzire new
head unit:pio avh x2790BT(rear parking camra +sensor)
front:morel maximo 2 way compo 6 1/2(fronyt door)
rear:Morel maximo coaxial 6 1/2(rear parcel tray)
damping : front doors 2 sheet per door for front door on

pleople please help me with these
1)i want to install an amp
a)how many channel should i go for, keeping in mind that i dont want to install subwoofer as these components have very good mid bass (their RMS power rating is 90w)
b)which amp should i go for i have been advised CERVIN VEGA(approx 8k)
and digital design(12k) later is quite costly to me
2)should i also get my rear door damped?will it give any benefit in terms of SQ and external noise

for your requirement, any decently built 4 channel amplifier with 50 - 60 watts rms @ 4 Ohms per channel will suffice. Check out the rockford fosgate prime series. that was part of my first system. i loved that amplifier and at that price, was unbeatable. i had a pair of rainbow dreamline components and an image dynamics ctx series subwoofer running off it

The Digital Designs are brilliant amps. Gladen is another option. The Cervin Vegas are avoidable.

Personally i use Rockford fosgate and Sony, Both are really good. You can try Kicker and Blaupunkt also.

Since you dont want a subwoofer, any of these brands - 4 channel amp will do.

thanks all
can you provide any specific model of the same.
also any advise on damping my rear doors.is it required ?

That depends, if you hear some audible second order vibrations from door panels and such. What is your budget like ? The RF Prime R300.4 delivers 50wx4, and will prove to be a good investment(there's one I'll be putting up for sale soon), on the higher end you can go in for Rainbow, Digital Designs or Mosconi.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back