Advice needed on setting up transport /dac

Subbiya

Hi everyone,
I recently upgraded my 2.1 stereo with Q acoustics Concept 20 and svs sb1000pro, paired with marnatz pm6007 and topping d50s dac, now looking for a transport where i can play flac from HDD or using streaming apps. Recently purchased rpi 5 and about to buy allo digione from a forum member, i'm not in the idea of changing the components again and again, to be frank, wasted much time in keep on thinking and changing the equipments instead of spending time in music listening. so need better advice before i decide anything. Spent around 1.5lacs on this, so can spend another 10% for purchasing a good transport (can extend to few hundred bucks).

Hi everyone,
I recently upgraded my 2.1 stereo with Q acoustics Concept 20 and svs sb1000pro, paired with marnatz pm6007 and topping d50s dac, now looking for a transport where i can play flac from HDD or using streaming apps. Recently purchased rpi 5 and about to buy allo digione from a forum member, i'm not in the idea of changing the components again and again, to be frank, wasted much time in keep on thinking and changing the equipments instead of spending time in music listening. so need better advice before i decide anything. Spent around 1.5lacs on this, so can spend another 10% for purchasing a good transport (can extend to few hundred bucks).
The Allo Digione Signature fits the brief and has very good sound quality to boot - nice shimmer in the highs and meaty mids compared to sources like a PC/TV. You can opt for a variety of operating systems such as Volumio and Ropie.

I have used both it and the Ifi Zen Stream - or rather, still am. I personally prefer the Ifi Zen Stream as it offers a bit more clarity without sacrificing any of the strengths of the Allo. However, the Allo is much more flexible on the software side.

The Allo Digione Signature fits the brief and has very good sound quality to boot - nice shimmer in the highs and meaty mids compared to sources like a PC/TV. You can opt for a variety of operating systems such as Volumio and Ropie.

I have used both it and the Ifi Zen Stream - or rather, still am. I personally prefer the Ifi Zen Stream as it offers a bit more clarity without sacrificing any of the strengths of the Allo. However, the Allo is much more flexible on the software side.
Thankyou. Signature board is not available anywhere only digione is available. or else thinking of getting a one box solution like Cambridge Audio MXN 10.

Last edited:
Before buying anything else, please buy a usb cable and connect rpi5 to D50s and see how it works. Later you can decide on addons... You can use Volumio or Moode Audio to try it out..

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back