advice on buying 32 inch LCD/LED TV

amittank

Hi Friends,

I need advice on buying 32 inch LCD/LED TV. I do not want to go for a smart TV as I want to use it for my bedroom and I don't have internet connectivity in my bedroom. I want to wall mount it. Please advice on which brand model to go for?

Thanks in Advance
Amit

My suggestion would be the same. Go for samsung, I too own a Sony 32EX420 and it has internet connectvity. You can go for that as well if you have internet connectivity. But as you don't need that, Samsung is the better choice for you.

sony ex520 @ 31k

At which place will you find the ex520 at such a cheap price? I bought my ex420 for 40k from Sony showroom, so I don't believe that you will get the ex520 for 31k until you buy it from the grey market.

EX520 is available for 34k in Ebay but it has only Dealers warranty.
What is your opinion about dealers warranty if the dealer is from the same city?

Yes its grey market price.
At which place will you find the ex520 at such a cheap price? I bought my ex420 for 40k from Sony showroom, so I don't believe that you will get the ex520 for 31k until you buy it from the grey market.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back