Advice on ICE

electroboye

Hi Guys,

I've been pretty extensively looking out for the Right ICE for my car....
I am an audiophile, hence I am trying to get some cool ICE.my budget is 15K I am not looking at power..but quality

On this forum also browsing across other forums I understood alipne in the Headunit and Polk audio in speakers are the most best..I am very interested to know more about it.....Provided these products belongs to premier segment.I would look only at basis feautres like MP3 & FM radio & speakers

Can anyone advice me for this combination 15K enough?If yes, where in bangalore would I get?

Also I am open to any sugesstions on the Headunits and Speakers

best,
raja ramachandran

Hi Guys,

I've been pretty extensively looking out for the Right ICE for my car....
I am an audiophile, hence I am trying to get some cool ICE.my budget is 15K I am not looking at power..but quality

On this forum also browsing across other forums I understood alipne in the Headunit and Polk audio in speakers are the most best..I am very interested to know more about it.....Provided these products belongs to premier segment.I would look only at basis feautres like MP3 & FM radio & speakers

Can anyone advice me for this combination 15K enough?If yes, where in bangalore would I get?

Also I am open to any sugesstions on the Headunits and Speakers

best,
raja ramachandran

1. In 15k you cant get an alpine HU and a good set of speakers
2.polk is far from the best in car audio "premier speakers"
3. you need to specify which car,type of music heard,whether you drive yourself or are chauffer driven,Max budget , do you think you will be upgrading the car rig (i.e do you plan on having an external amp and sub in the future) - before we can help you

Get a Pioneer Head Unit for 5k (try to find one with at least 2 pre-outs). This will be your building block for future upgrades. Audition 5 1/4" component speakers from JBL/BULL/Hertz/Illusion @ 5k approximately. A 2 channel amplifier (Pio/JBL) to power the components, another 5k. Add around 1.5 - 2k for decent wiring. Exceeds your budget by 2k.

The components should be your front speakers if you drive yourself.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back