Advice on purchasing 65 inch tv 4k

msankadi

Hi

I am looking to upgrade to a good 65 inch tv. Currently I'm using a VU 65 inch premium android tv.

Budget is not fixed can go upto 1.5 lakhs or 2 lakhs for the right tv

My primary usage : 4k blu rays played via pc, streaming on Netflix, prime etc. In 4k, very rarely airtel hd tv, ps4 pro, football matches via streaming
Must have:
1. 2.1 hdmi ports
2. extended warranty as I plan to use this for at least 5 years

I'm a noob in this department so any links which i can learn from about qled, oled, led etc will be helpful as well

I will wall mount my tv. I have a denon avr setup along with 5.1 speaker setup though right now it is on hold as I'm going to upgrade the avr too. I am not too keen on very good quality speaker on the tv, just clear dialogues is good enough.

Room is living room though i have installed darkening curtains as well so roughly 70%-80% time it is in dark even though room is quite bright without the curtains

I will most probably buy an extended warranty I know that might be over and above the 150k price. However, if there is an option which can give me baked in extended warranty during a sale that will be very handy

Let me know what other details you would need to help advice me

Hi

I am looking to upgrade to a good 65 inch tv. Currently I'm using a VU 65 inch premium android tv.

Budget is not fixed can go upto 1.5 lakhs or 2 lakhs for the right tv

My primary usage : 4k blu rays played via pc, streaming on Netflix, prime etc. In 4k, very rarely airtel hd tv, ps4 pro, football matches via streaming
Must have:
1. 2.1 hdmi ports
2. extended warranty as I plan to use this for at least 5 years

I'm a noob in this department so any links which i can learn from about qled, oled, led etc will be helpful as well

I will wall mount my tv. I have a denon avr setup along with 5.1 speaker setup though right now it is on hold as I'm going to upgrade the avr too. I am not too keen on very good quality speaker on the tv, just clear dialogues is good enough.

Room is living room though i have installed darkening curtains as well so roughly 70%-80% time it is in dark even though room is quite bright without the curtains

I will most probably buy an extended warranty I know that might be over and above the 150k price. However, if there is an option which can give me baked in extended warranty during a sale that will be very handy

Let me know what other details you would need to help advice me
Hi welcome to hfv

for your budget of 1.5-2 lakhs you can easily go for LG or sony oled televisions which can give you the best picture quality among others.

You can do audition of sony A9/A8 ,Lg cx oled.
The main issue with oled is burn in problems which are present in Previous Oled telivisions which has been addressed in latest models (told by the manufacturers).

other alternatives are Samsung Q90t, on comparison with oled the pq of qled is inferior but this doesn’t have burnin issues.

Some days back I came across a 75inch LG 4k Television for 1.69 Lacs in a showroom. Substantial screen size and for another Rs 18k they were offering an additional 3 year warranty.

my suggestion just go buy the LG c9 or LG CX. It isn't just a super slim TV (mind you it is slimmer than ur phone) but a TV that's filled with all the bells and whistles of Tele Technology. it has a fabulous response time and crazy good dark room performance with wide viewing angle. It supports HDMI 2.1 on all four ports making it future proof in addition to supporting HDR, Dolby Vision.. The Screen Shift option and Logo Luminance Adjustment option ensure no burn in issues, There's also an automatic pixel refresher that can be run manually if needed.

Fits in your budget at 2L if you can negotiate well, they include a 1 year insurance plus at an added cost u can get an extended warranty.

Works beautifully well, looks beautiful on the wall, loaded with all future proofing features and comes at a affordable range.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back