Advice required for 65 inch TV

Nitin K

Hi Friends,

My current LG TV panel has started showing up red lines & freezes very often. The Technician has recommended to buy a new one. My wife uses the TV generally for her programmes & I use it only for weekend movies. We both are not looking for pixel perfect image as I would prefer spending on a projector in the future. My budget is around Rs. 75,000/-. Room size 14 ft L X 11 Ft W.
Although my friend work for Samsung & he has offered me a good discounted price on Samsung TV's, I would prefer to go for LG. One of the models shortlisted isvin the below one. It does not come with the so called magic remote & its display is around 55 hz if I am not mistaken which is just about ok & entry level. Also if the issue of logo burnout has been taken care of with decent acceptable picture quality in the particular models would be great.

If there are better alternatives/models in the price then kindly let me know. I would prefer not to go for MI, VU , Micromax etc . Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Nitin

Last edited:
65inch is 1.4lac its not possible 50% discount ,at 75k frame 50inch is better choice.i think frame available only in online
The 2020 65" model regularly comes to 1.2 lakhs, and cheaper when you add card discounts to it. So even without the Samsung employee discount, you should be able to do 1.1 lakhs. I'm hoping he can do better than that as Samsung employees have their corporate portal with exclusive offers. I know a few guys in Samsung Research and they do have some good offers on older products on that portal.

Don't buy the 50" as the 50" uses an inferior 60Hz panel. The 55" model can be had for less than 70k regularly.

Thanks a lot for the advice friends . Have booked a 65 inch Samsung AU 7700 from Chroma.

Can the mods kindly close this thread. Thank you.

The 2020 65" model regularly comes to 1.2 lakhs, and cheaper when you add card discounts to it. So even without the Samsung employee discount, you should be able to do 1.1 lakhs. I'm hoping he can do better than that as Samsung employees have their corporate portal with exclusive offers. I know a few guys in Samsung Research and they do have some good offers on older products on that portal.

Don't buy the 50" as the 50" uses an inferior 60Hz panel. The 55" model can be had for less than 70k regularly.
inferior ?no 60hz in 43,50"?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back