Advice to improve the sound of my Home Theater system

Thanks for your suggestion. Any particular choice for Jamo you'd recommend?
Jamo806 which had atmos enabled on top of the floor standing which save more space for atmos speakers..this is budgeted floorstanding next model is good but see how does it work with ur AVR..

Jamo806 which had atmos enabled on top of the floor standing which save more space for atmos speakers..this is budgeted floorstanding next model is good but see how does it work with ur AVR..
That's an interesting option indeed. I will take it into account.

Hi Stardust, if you have space it would be ideal to have a separate system for music, an integrated amp and floor standers. These would be more satisfying than an avr dor music.

Hi Stardust, if you have space it would be ideal to have a separate system for music, an integrated amp and floor standers. These would be more satisfying than an avr dor music.
For now, I'm planning to use the same space. But I will move someday and this is an option I want to explore if I can. As well as with AVRs, my knowledge is very limited. Do you have any recommendation in that regard amp + floorstanding?

For now, I'm planning to use the same space. But I will move someday and this is an option I want to explore if I can. As well as with AVRs, my knowledge is very limited. Do you have any recommendation in that regard amp + floorstanding?
There are lots of options depending upon your budget. You could look at Marantz, Yamaha, Rega. Best would be to demo and decide. If you would like to add a subwoofer later you need to have a subout or preouts in the amp.

There are lots of options depending upon your budget. You could look at Marantz, Yamaha, Rega. Best would be to demo and decide. If you would like to add a subwoofer later you need to have a subout or preouts in the amp.
Thanks for the info. I will read about those since I have no idea to be honest. :)

Hello all,

Sorry for taking that long to answer the thread. I recently moved to a different house so for that reason I decided to leave the system upgrade on hold, but now it's time again to look into this.

The size of the room I have is about 15 sqm, the main issue is that I don't have physical space for a subwoofer, so I was thinking on buying a nice floorstanding speakers with a surround system, i.e. a 5.0 pack.

Any recommendation after what we have discussed in the thread previously?

Thanks in advance!

Back