Advise for a led tv with good black level

zamine

Hello

I want to buy an new tv 32 ~ 42 inch for a small room, i was interested by plasma tv like samsung f4500 or h4500 but i was afraid from the dimmed whites, i'm not interested by the hockey but sometimes on TV shows or animal documentary when the white color is widely present the picture will look relatively awful, what do you think about it ?

I was also interested by the toshiba L2400 or L3400, a budget tv with good PQ but some members told me that the black on this tv isn't so good.
The samsung Eh5000 serie performed well with the black level but no one model is still available.

Now i don't know what television with a reasonable price ( under 600 $ ) can satisfied me because everytime i was realy not happy with my two previous purchase ( sony 32cx520 and 42f5000 ).

thanks

i sold my 32cx520 for his relatively low contrast and i'm searching a new television but it's even more difficult now :

What 32 or 40" led tv from sharp, toshiba, samsung can you advice me with a good black level ? unfortunately sony 2014 models are not yet available and there is only 32r402 model from 2013 models.

- Good black level and contrast ( > 3000 : 1 ).
- No clouding or reasonable.
- HD 720 p ( for 32") or 1080 p with a Good PQ of course.

Last edited:
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back