• moderate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • best-in class

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sushil23

Hi,
I want to mention here one very pathetic experience which I would have never expected from giant AIRTEL.
My customer ID is 3007188359 . This HD setbox restarts after every 4 minutes while watching some program. Here the signals are fine and clear but this problem is there. So I registered a complaint for this on 16th Feb 2013 but till now 22 nd Feb no one visited my home to look at this issue. Everytime I gets call from some guys "Sir what is the problem". I have to re-iterate this problem to all of them and at last they reply "Sir, we do not have setup box for HD now so it will come in next 2-3 days." So now it is been 7 days but no one ever has visited my home to look into the real issue. This is the worst service I have seen in my life time. Then again I registered complaint with customer service on 18th , 20th, 22nd but no outcome. They just mention "sir we will resolve this in next 24 hours" . I don't know why they are behaving like as if we are all foolish customers???

I have decided to change the connection finally and will remove my both connections and will also try that no one in my close contacts and friends buy AIRTEL DTH connection ever.

Good -bye
Sushil

Getting a replacement for a product in case of warranty is not easy always.
They do take some time. I though understand your situation and have faced a similar situation last year for my DVR. The best way to get things done is to mail them.
And since you have already been waiting for long just write a mail to the nodal officer and you should get a quick resolution.

No point in changing to any other DTH, since you will have to shell out money for the box again. And believe it or not every other DTH operator behaves the same way. Its just luck,some get quick resolutions, for some it takes time.

Last edited:
Seems like the service depends on each city. I have always got quick reply and resolution from Airtel. I still believe the local cable is much better in CS than the big DTH.

I would suggest to speak with cancellation department rather than their technical support team, i guess it should give you some quick turn around. I think what you have decided is right, market is competitive these days, if a server provider is not competent enough to provide uninterrupted service they dont deserve our hard earned money. Just my thoughts :)

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back