• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Akai AT-2250

JayaRaa

Hi,

Anyone interested in this tuner as a friend has one which he would like to sell. PM for more details

SPONSORED ADS

Attachments

SPONSORED ADS

cooltoad

Hi, how is the condition and what is he expected price. I recently got a Nad tuner, now it could not be usc as there are no parts available. So, it should be in a good condition to last a while. BTW I am from chennai.

JayaRaa

Condition is very good. Expected price is 7k + packing & shipping charges, send your contact details to proceed further

cooltoad

Got a Sansui T60 (to replace my part not available-not serviceable Nad 402 tuner)
Beautiful lights , analogue tuning, 1970s tuner receiving all fm stations crystal clear, with no antenna, no wire at all, what more can u ask for? Content of course, wish we had ad free uncompressed channels, but now content with the occasional classical music broadast.

SPONSORED ADS