Alexa India Demo: IFTTT, Sonoff, Anymote, IR Blaster, - Need your encouragement

arnprasad

Hi All,

My kids have put together a video today. Please watch it on Youtube, like and comment. This will encourage them to do smarter things. Aiming for 1000 views at least..pls do forward to friends and family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBfiHq6hSMg&feature=youtu.be

Few of the things we still need to explore:
How to change channels on tata sky
Other functionalities on tata sky
Controlling Kodi

Hi..I need help on anymote commands pls to change channels on tata sky and to do other smarter things.

I googled and whatever i got is not of much use

Hi All,

My kids have put together a video today. Please watch it on Youtube, like and comment. This will encourage them to do smarter things. Aiming for 1000 views at least..pls do forward to friends and family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBfiHq6hSMg&feature=youtu.be

Few of the things we still need to explore:
How to change channels on tata sky
Other functionalities on tata sky
Controlling Kodi

Not bad, smart kids I believe. They will learn quickly, and I wish them soon creating their own skill ... :) :thumbsup:

Hi..now that both Alexa and Google home are available on mobiles...no need to buy any additional devices. Also Paul Hibberts new video uploaded couple of days back has a simpler way of getting alexa to control Kodi. As usual I got stuck after following 70% of the instructions and have asked for help, hopefully will get resolved soon. Also I see folks are using Google to control Kodi..have outsourced this task to my nephews and hopefully he will crack it soon as well. Only thing that remains - which is really important - is to control tata sky - particularly changing channels using alexa or google home. I tried Anymore and I can switch on and off but could not get it to change channels. Is there a free way to use voice commands to change tata sky channels? given that this will be used by everyone in my family unlike Kodi...will be a great hit..pls help me

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back