all cayin tube amps LOOOOVER????????????/Re: Cayin Tube Chinese Amplifiers (all hand

somen24in

WHAT IS THE ACTUAL FACT? AND CAYIN GIVE 3 YEARS SUPPORT /WHO THE INDIAN DISTRUBETER OR IMPOTER ?
somen24in Join Date: Nov 2008

Re: Cayin Tube Chinese Amplifiers (all hand wired)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: "John" <[email protected]> | Add to Address book |This is spam

To: "somenbhowmik" <[email protected]>

Subject: fake /original

Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 06:03:50 IST

dear rajiv & all tube amps lover

Dear Somen Bhowmik,

Thanks for your mail.

Just now we do not have any authorized distributor in India. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you have decided to buy from some other places you can let me know the series number you've got and I can have a check for you.

Thanks and best regards,

John

======= 2009-07-28 22:24:41 =======

>dear john

> i like your cayin tube amps a50t to a88t i read in net .i also see your website nowadays so meny fake cayin in the market,if i buy i try to fast i send you the///series noumber ,john you said ok the cayin amps then i buy,///
>you have any authorized distributors in india ,its urgent
>
>2. Each product has its exclusive series number. Please ensure the products having exactly same series number in packing carton, back panel of product and guarantee form before you buy it. Any products without or uncompleted series number are regarded as fake commodity. We will not offer our after sales service to such fake commodity.///
>
>somen bhowmik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajiv
The Cayin is a chinese amp.It is made by the Zhuhai Spark Electronic Equipment Co., LTD.

Home - Spark Electronic Equipment Co., LTD.

Ken Kessler(HI-FI News) reveiwed one of the first amps to be imported into UK back in June 1996 .It was the Spark 550 which used two 300B's per channel.

Regards
Rajiv

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back