Allo DigiOne Signature - Where to Buy?

Hi
Can you please share the link where from you had purchased allo digione signature.
Regards

You can try some local Indian sites like

or direct from allo.com site - https://allo.com/

Allo manufactures from India and I think in Bangalore :)

Also diyaudiocart.com

But I trust you are aware that it's a challenge to stream Tidal via Allo Digione or Allo USBridge.

I purchased mine from fabtolab, in volumio operating system. Tidal works fine in that & they had added bluetooth also now.
Hi,

That's interesting. Would love to know how you stream Tidal to Volumio? Is it the free or paid version of Volumio. And which device decodes mqa for you.

Thanks

Hi Imtiyaz,

Ya I had paid subscription of volumio, volumio virtuoso. It had tidal as well bluetooth capability.

So when you on your bluetooth option of the device, Volumio will appear. You can connect any bluetooth device like phone,tab etc & output will be thru coaxial out of volumio.

I am using digione volumio in my car, it is powerd thru car charger socket. Volumio gives coaxial signal to my Helix dsp pro mk2 dsp. Dsp is connected to amps & speakers.

Every thing is controlled thru tablet with volumio app installed on tab. Volumio & tablet is connected to same network, hot spot thru my mobile.

So you can enjoy all your music collection, tidal as well bluetooth on the go.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200420-013817_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20200420-013817_WhatsApp.jpg
    453.9 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Hi Imtiyaz,

Ya I had paid subscription of volumio, volumio virtuoso. It had tidal as well bluetooth capability.

So when you on your bluetooth option of the device, Volumio will appear. You can connect any bluetooth device like phone,tab etc & output will be thru coaxial out of volumio.

I am using digione volumio in my car, it is powerd thru car charger socket. Volumio gives coaxial signal to my Helix dsp pro mk2 dsp. Dsp is connected to amps & speakers.

Every thing is controlled thru tablet with volumio app installed on tab. Volumio & tablet is connected to same network, hot spot thru my mobile.

Thanks Vikas .I am very much excited to see such a setup in your car.Enjoy listining on the go.

Hi Imtiyaz,

This is really interesting. I also once used allo boss dac in my car. It sounded good, i connected it directly to amp. But it was shortlived as the rpi developed problems i suspect maybe due to erratic nature to power inside a car. So one thing you might have to look out for.

This is really interesting. I also once used allo boss dac in my car. It sounded good, i connected it directly to amp. But it was shortlived as the rpi developed problems i suspect maybe due to erratic nature to power inside a car. So one thing you might have to look out for.
I am using it from almost 2 years, It works perfectly.

Actually I am having ford ecosports & it is very difficult to change its head unit so needed a clean source being fed to dsp & amps.

Thanks Imtiyaz. Hope I was able to answer your query. One thing I want to clarify that I am using Digione volumio. When I purchased it, digione signature was not introduced.

Regards
Hi Vikas
Thanks for your replies.Yes i was satisfied with your answers. I think bluetooth in digione player may be a hardware component added to it by allo and the software support may be from volumio .By the way how much you pay to volumio for annual subsciption and what is your tidal subscription : US or Turkey ? Do you stream music from apple music using digione player with volumio support ?
Thanks & Regards

Actually both the Volumio as well Tidal (Sharing basis) subscription were purchaed by my friend based in Banglore.

I had ripped music from orignal cds and some wav/flac from friends collection on pen drives. Digione had four slots to attach pendrives & hard disk. All the tracks,folders & albums appear on tab with volumio app installed on tab or ipad mini with retina display.

Streaming is mainly through tidal on tab. The paid subscription of volumio supports tidal as well bluetooth.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200420-140813_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200420-140813_Chrome.jpg
    482.4 KB · Views: 36
Actually both the Volumio as well Tidal (Sharing basis) subscription were purchaed by my friend based in Banglore.

I had ripped music from orignal cds and some wav/flac from friends collection on pen drives. Digione had four slots to attach pendrives & hard disk. All the tracks,folders & albums appear on tab with volumio app installed on tab or ipad mini with retina display.

Streaming is mainly through tidal on tab. The paid subscription of volumio supports tidal as well bluetooth.

Hi Vikas, Does it support offline tidal streaming?

Thanks.You have mentioned that volunio app on ipad streams music and that is ok but my qurrey is different.We have so many streaming services like spotify , tidal ,gaana, apple music etc.I have a subscription of apple music also.Apple music also requires a monthly subscription and i want to know wether apple music can be streamed through digione player/volumio.I appreciate your time.

Apple music is not supported for streaming by volumio or any such software as apple has not made it available.
Still if you want to , you can use bluetooth to play apple music from your phone to allo

Apple music is not supported for streaming by volumio or any such software as apple has not made it available.
Still if you want to , you can use bluetooth to play apple music from your phone to allo
Thanks for the information.This means allo digione supports bluetooth.Right!

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back