Altec Lansing FX3022 service

Rud31

Have FX3022, bought in 2010, used till2012, been in storage since then. Took it out recently for function check. Found the HF/FR driver on the right speaker not working. Referring to manuals, found the specs for it. Took it to local technician who refused to repair it citing deterioration of SQ even after replacing the driver. He suggested me to look for actual replacement driver for it. So m here. Found local/Chinese drivers on Amazon but not sure about their compatibility and performance. Any leads in search of replacement would be appreciated.

Have FX3022, bought in 2010, used till2012, been in storage since then. Took it out recently for function check. Found the HF/FR driver on the right speaker not working. Referring to manuals, found the specs for it. Took it to local technician who refused to repair it citing deterioration of SQ even after replacing the driver. He suggested me to look for actual replacement driver for it. So m here. Found local/Chinese drivers on Amazon but not sure about their compatibility and performance. Any leads in search of replacement would be appreciated.
I remember those speakers. They sounded horrendous!!! :p

hi. your camera focussed on the background and not the speaker in the previous photo. either way, what are the dimensions. ( I assume you are not looking at an exact match)

if you want an exact match, my humble suggestion is, listen to @DB1989 . the driver does not look like its going to be worth the trouble for effort and money you will spend to replace it.

best wishes

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back