Alternatives to ProFx for Denon?

zoya620

Is ProFx the only authorised seller for Denon in Bangalore? I'm talking to a couple of shops who are cheaper and say they provide manufacturer warranty. Is it legit? Will I be able to claim warranty in any authorised center for any issues?

jamsticks.com
htstore.in

ProFx is the official distributor for Denon in India, I think.
If the dealers mentioned above source from ProFx, warranty should not be an issue.
Cheers,
Raghu

ProFx is the official distributor for Denon in India, I think.
If the dealers mentioned above source from ProFx, warranty should not be an issue.
Cheers,
Raghu
ProFx has been the official distributor for Denon in India for many years.

Is ProFx the only authorised seller for Denon in Bangalore? I'm talking to a couple of shops who are cheaper and say they provide manufacturer warranty. Is it legit? Will I be able to claim warranty in any authorised center for any issues?

jamsticks.com
htstore.in

Both jamsticks and htstore are genuine shops and you should not have issues claiming warranty from ProFX. ProFX are official distributors here down south whereas other parts have Preeti Trading Corporation and ProFX.

Is there any outlet of Jamstick for demo or they are selling online only.
Jamsticks do have a demo in Jayanagar. Had been there once couple of years back.
it’s a small room in a terrace where he has stacked all Taga speakers for demo.

Both jamsticks and htstore are genuine shops and you should not have issues claiming warranty from ProFX. ProFX are official distributors here down south whereas other parts have Preeti Trading Corporation and ProFX.
Ht store Lokesh deals with denon .he has excellent knowledge about audio.he gives reasonable discount.
His shop is JP Nagar.

jamsticks.com
htstore.in
Denon has two official distributors in India, ProFx (Bangalore Based) and PTC (Mumbai). The dealers in Bangalore buy the products from either of them. However, I was told by one of the dealers in Bangalore that if the unit was sourced from PTC, the dealers send them to PTC HQ in Mumbai for Servicing.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back