"Aman Ki Asha" - For Gazhal lovers

sgmane

Hi Folks,

Yet another treat for bangalore-ans!!!!

This saturday 23 Jan 2009 at 6:30pm in JayaMahal palace, Bangalore there is gazhal fest by "Hariharan" and "Gulam Ali".

For those who do not want to miss it, collection of passes at TOI Office, MG Road.

Attachments

• gaz.jpg
    gaz.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 37
I bought the CD yesterday. Available for Rs.295/- from Times Music. Will let you know my views shortly. I am not into Gazhals, but have heard and liked Pankaj Udhas (especially the Nasha series). I wanted to try this one as it has some of the best artistes from the sub-continent like Lataji, Late Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Hariharan etc. Also the theme (music and peace) was good, so bought it.

Managed to listen to "Mera Piya Ghar Aaya" by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and "Allah Tero Naam" by Lataji and thoroughly enjoyed it.

ps: Why can't Indian manufacturers make proper 2-CD Jewel boxes:(? This is not the first time I am experiencing the badly made CD damaging cases.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back