Amazing EAR 834p clone phonostage

Someone please give me details to buy this EAR 834p Clone . What I understand is : 834p Clone is original but used EAR834P with certain modifications and upgrades . Is this correct ?

i think it will be nice to share details in thread only to benefit all FMs, my suggestion.

Or also please share buying details with me.

hey folks,

i ordered a Douk 834p clone MMversion yesterday and I am tube rolling addicted :) so what are your suggestions for a clean, holographic sound with smooth bass? let me know!

Greetz Chris

Another happy EAR 834 clone user here. A Zero Zone, in my case.

I am using a Mullard/Bogen in v1 and v2, and an Electrohome in v3. Such realistic and luscious sound! These clones are definitely the best value in hifi these days, the equivalent of the NAD 3020 back in 1978.

The clone is normally a MM phononstage. You need to add a suitable SUT for your mc cartridge

A few years back, one of my friends (A Hi-end Audiophile) came home to listen to music in my house. He told me I lacked 2 things in my set up. Some good cartridges and matching phono stages. At that time, I was mostly using Shure original cartridges. So, he suggested that I get a EAR 834 p phono stage. But it was quite expensive at that point of time and did not buy them. Recently, the same friend informed that the EAR 834p clone using very good components is available. So we both ordered and mine has just come. Fortunately, I had some NOS Philips MINIWATT ECC 83 tubes. I was told that the tubes used are very critical to the performance. I have listened to it only for a few hours and already I can feel the silken smooth vocals and the wide sound stage coming out of this amazing phono stage. I am told that it will take a minimum of 50 hours for it to break-in. I am looking forward to better presentation from this phono stage in the days to come. Will keep you posted.
Where did you buy your EAR 834 clone

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back