Amazon fire stick 4K vs lg Oled inbuilt streamer video quality

Eight1zero

Hi guys

I was curious to know if there will be any difference in video quality between the inbuilt streamer of lg Oled when compared to streaming boxes like amazon 4K or Apple TV 4K

Has anyone done a A/B test ?

thanks

I have the Nvidia Shield Tv Pro connnceted to my LG Oled CX55. This is my 1st oled and I have noticed that the content on the inbuilt LG webos apps like YouTube, Netflix, Prime etc are doing a great job with Dolby Vision and 4k content, it is at par with my nvidia shield tv Pro.

I have the Nvidia Shield Tv Pro connnceted to my LG Oled CX55. This is my 1st oled and I have noticed that the content on the inbuilt LG webos apps like YouTube, Netflix, Prime etc are doing a great job with Dolby Vision and 4k content, it is at par with my nvidia shield tv Pro.
cheers

More than the picture quality it the sound that is superior through Apple TV 4K. It also has minor picture selection modes that can be tweaked for varying contents (4K, SDR, HDR) and works much better than Fire TV Stick 4K.

I have both and most of the times I prefer using Apple TV. With a good quality display and speakers the difference is evident if you are into such stuff.

I use my ATV 4k for netflix, amazon prime & Apple TV+ thought my LB B6 has all the apps i want except for Apple TV+.

For me the difference is evident as i find the picture having more depth & offcourse better sound when using the Apple TV for streaming.

Could be my Oled being an old model, the difference is more apparent. So for me the ATV4k is better for streaming then the inbuilt apps on my Tv.

Cheers.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back