Amazon Fire stick work on Yamaha HT 3067

abicool4

Hi guys I have Yamaha htib avr 3067 planning to buy amazon fire stick Wanted to know if anyone has connected the fire stick directly to the hdmi port of avr and does it play properly
Thanks in advance guys

I am using YHT 1840 and tested it with Chromecast directly connecting to the reciever and it worked. So technically it should work. I prefer using the Chromecast with TV though.

Yes it does amazingly well. I have Chromecast as well as Firestick 4k connected to my receiver's HDMI inputs. Works like a charm.

MaSh

Hi guys I have Yamaha htib avr 3067 planning to buy amazon fire stick Wanted to know if anyone has connected the fire stick directly to the hdmi port of avr and does it play properly
Thanks in advance guys
I tried it in my denon 2400 nd it works

Thanks in advance guys

I have connected it to my Yamaha YHT 299 and not only it works like charm, you get Dolby sound too.

It should work, chromecast works fine in my HTR 3067. But please be advised that amazon prime video needs HDCP 2.2 certified all components for HD video to play. So you won't get HD video in amazon prime even if played on firestick.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back