sunster

I need the right connection advise for the following items in my AV setup:
1) VU Masterpiece 65 QLED TV with Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos
2) PS5
3) Nvidia Shield TV Pro - 2017
4) Amazon Fire Tv Stick 4k Max
5) Sennheiser Ambeo Max Soundbar

My Plan:
TV to Soundbar - HDMI cable via E ARC (Personal Preference)
PS5 directly to TV with included PS5 HDMI Cable
Shield Tv Pro to Soundbar
Amazon Fire TV 4k Max Directly to TV (Sometimes I may not want to power on my Soundbar)

In the above will I get Audio from the Fire tv and PS5 from the soundbar when I want it with Dolby Vision and Atmos encoded since the TV has E ARC support ?

HDMI Cable Selection: Whats a good option to buy High Speed reliable and reasonabl HDMI Cable from Amazon. I checked one from Spigen, Bluerigger etc which fits my budget. Dont want to overspend on it.

Thanks

HDMI Cable Selection: Whats a good option to buy High Speed reliable and reasonabl HDMI Cable from Amazon. I checked one from Spigen, Bluerigger etc which fits my budget. Dont want to overspend on it.
Monoprice makes VFM certified cables. Mine very old monoprice HDMI cable(>10yrs) still working perfectly.

I need the right connection advise for the following items in my AV setup:
1) VU Masterpiece 65 QLED TV with Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos
2) PS5
3) Nvidia Shield TV Pro - 2017
4) Amazon Fire Tv Stick 4k Max
5) Sennheiser Ambeo Max Soundbar

My Plan:
TV to Soundbar - HDMI cable via E ARC (Personal Preference)
PS5 directly to TV with included PS5 HDMI Cable
Shield Tv Pro to Soundbar
Amazon Fire TV 4k Max Directly to TV (Sometimes I may not want to power on my Soundbar)

In the above will I get Audio from the Fire tv and PS5 from the soundbar when I want it with Dolby Vision and Atmos encoded since the TV has E ARC support ?

Thanks
Hi,

Check out honeywell HDMI in amazon

https://www.hdmi.org/resource/cables

So essentially look out for what the input source specs and the supported at VU HDMI specs is.
the bandwidth support depends on the specs ,and easy to identify by the certification.

Just saw you have already ordered. Hope this is helpful.

You can't go wrong with audioquest. Different lines to suit your price point. The company has a stellar reputation

Back