Looking for 65 Inch 4K TV with 120 hz and Dolby Vision / Atmos

sunster

HI all. I just sold my old 55 inch LG 4k Led Tv and now looking for a 65 inch 4K TV with 120 hz and Dolby Vision / Atmos. Was checking the VU Masterpiece Qled tv which is about 82000 and fits my budget. But just a little apprehensive of the long term ownership with VU. LG and the others go in the range of 1 lac plus plus. Any suggestions ? Will be connecting the PS5 and an Nvidia Shield Tv Pro to it. For audio, I have my Sennheiser Ambeo Max Soundbar. Any suggestions ?

I recently purchased a Samsung QN90B - Neo QLED TV. It has all the positives of an OLED panel, minus the drawback of Burn in. You can give it a try and compare it with LG OLED side by side and I’m sure you would be impressed.

If anyone seriously considering a TV for HDR or Dolby vision then u need 100% pure black and infinite contrast which is only achievable in OLED TVs. If budget is low then focus on quality /measurement of every other feature. Dolby vision/HDR will always be just acceptable in LCD/LED/QLEDs. Thats just my opinion

Finally bought the VU Masterpiece Qled 65 inch. Demoed it alongside LG Samsung and Sony equivalents and for the price loved the Picture Quality and features.

Can you share some insights about how they matched up?

Finally bought the VU Masterpiece Qled 65 inch. Demoed it alongside LG Samsung and Sony equivalents and for the price loved the Picture Quality and features.
Most of the content you would see is 4K SDR. Any chance you checked with 4K HDR?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back