Amazon Independant/Third Party Sellers

plasmoid

Just wanted to start this thread for forum members to share experiences buying second hand items on amazon from independent sellers. I myself am planning to source old pressings of cds which sound infinitely better (more dynamics and pleasing to the ear)than the new 'loud as hell' remastered editions. Just wanted to know if anyone has transacted with such sellers on a positive or negative note.

I tend to buy a lot of second hand CDs on amazon(UK) and till now(touch wood ) I haven't had any problems at all. I do buy new CDs but only if the difference in cost is minimal. The latest CD is a nursery rhymes CD which I felt has decent recording quality compared to other nursery rhymes CD :)

I to have bought a lot of used vinyls from the third party sources. Most of the time , the quality is excellent and service also great.

Sometimes I had to pay customs duty on some of my orders. That was a big hassle and caused delays too. I now prefer to buy from flipkart or rhythm house.

Sometimes I had to pay customs duty on some of my orders. That was a big hassle and caused delays too. I now prefer to buy from flipkart or rhythm house.

Totally agree with you.This customs story is become quite a hassle for me too.I was planning to send the orders to a client of mine who comes here twice a year.

Last edited:
Back