Amzon Third Party Sellers - Is it safe ?

Safar

Hello Friends,

Is it safe to buy from Amazon third party sellers ? Wheteher Amazon will protect our payment in case of any fraud detected.

I recently placed an order on amazon for a DAC sold by a third party storewhich is a new Amazon member. AMEX sent a warning of possible fraud transaction and declined the payment (which is by the way their normal procedure). Now if I proceed with the purchase and if something goes wrong, will Amazon will protect the payment. Unlike eBay, I dont see any buyer protection protcess with Amazon ? Or I am I missing ?

Thanks for your opinions ?

Hi,

I would like to share my experience. I buy lot of stuff from Amazon.

Two of my shipments never reached me, As per amazon A-Z thing is not for India(Its not covered). So don't buy something too costly. Though i got refunded for everything i just had to start a new thread with them each time and telling them that i never received my shipment ;). Amazon is totally safe, only issue is sometime packages are lost in transit in that case you may or may not get a refund. Again check with support and if possible get that in written that you are covered.

The way i do it, but from Amazon to Borderlinx. Borderlinx coveres me for external damage/lost items and it reached me in 5 days with full tracking, they use DHL.

Hey,
Bought my AC Ryan player and a whole lot of other stuff from Amazon. That is both Amazon and third party sellers. Never has a problem. So I think its rather safe as far as third party sellers are concerned.

You have to see from which third party seller you are buying . A good reputed third party seller are no less trust worthy then Amazon like worldwidestereo , onecall , J&R , beachaudio etc . Dont select a seller with low feedback or newly registered account . Feedback system works fine and should be checked even on Amazon

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back