amazon/junglee.com deals

Junglee.com is completely jangly I would say.

1. They are not selling anything ... just a layer like a broker ... i would say no brokers ... most of the times.
2. They are quoting the wrong prices. Its like advertising free lunch ... now when you go for the lunch they say you have to pay for the plates and the kitchen.
3. Most of my searches are returning obsolete or useless items. Try denon ... you get the idea ... it is pretty much useless
4. This just does not server the purpose ... there are far better alternatives for doing this kind of business.

Come on Amazon ... you guys can do much better ... Please don't spoil the brand ...

Amazon.co.in is what we want ... take your time and do it ... just don't kill the child before it is born by doing junglee ...

The problem is not with amazon but with our chickenshit govt... Until the FDI in retail bill is not passed companies like amazon etc can't legally work in India...

I have tried to buy a couple of items from Amazon.com through Junglee, but Amazon refuses to ship to my Delhi address, can't figure out why. I do have an existing Amazon.com account which is used when friends are coming from US.

I have tried to buy a couple of items from Amazon.com through Junglee, but Amazon refuses to ship to my Delhi address, can't figure out why. I do have an existing Amazon.com account which is used when friends are coming from US.

You this linky , if listed there then they ship to India. I have picked up quite a bit of stuff using the International Shipping option.

When you check out and before confirming it gives you the prices inclusive of shipping and taxes.Happy shopping.

I had bad experience with amazon.com. I ordered for a dvd audio, it never reached me. Anything you order might get caught in customs & no way the buyer or seller can track it. I wonder where these items are kept.

I had bad experience with amazon.com. I ordered for a dvd audio, it never reached me. Anything you order might get caught in customs & no way the buyer or seller can track it. I wonder where these items are kept.

Amazon collects customs so that such trouble doesn't come. Are u sure u ordered via amazon and not any 3rd party? What does tracking indicate?

Can u tell us a bit more as to which product you bought & weather amazon was the seller or some 3rd party ... Also if amazon was the seller did you contact them regarding non delivery of ur shipment... Another thing... If ur package is stuck in customs, they normally notify u to pay the duty & get the package released... Also if ur package is lost during shipping then amazon will resend u a new one without any charge... Amazon is known worldwide for its fantastic customer service & we haven't heard any reports otherwise...

Can u tell us a bit more as to which product you bought & weather amazon was the seller or some 3rd party ... Also if amazon was the seller did you contact them regarding non delivery of ur shipment... Another thing... If ur package is stuck in customs, they normally notify u to pay the duty & get the package released... Also if ur package is lost during shipping then amazon will resend u a new one without any charge... Amazon is known worldwide for its fantastic customer service & we haven't heard any reports otherwise...

Not true in most of the cases. Indian customs guys are bunch of jokers. They try to grab anything that is salable in second hand market. You will not get any intimation in most of the cases or receive it few days or weeks later from inspection date. I have lost many packets bought from ebay etc, even registered ones. One can check the status of registered mail packets but it won't help if there is no update from Indian postal site and status remains inbound into customs forever. Avoid national / govt postal services (USPS, royal mail etc) for expensive items. Courier guys are the best bet if item is expensive.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back