Amazon Singapore

pksnathan

Friends,

Is it worth buying a turntable from Amazon Singapore in terms of price?I compared the rates of Amazon India and Singapore and found Singapore to be cheaper.What I do not know is the freight charges and duty component.I request our fellow members to kindly enlighten me these aspects.

Thanking you,
pksnathan

if you are hand carrying it, then custom duty could be Nil. But if you ship them it would be 30-35% plus freight

Go through the buying process on Amazon. They will give shipping and duty charges. You don't have to buy at this stage. So you are not commited to buy it until AFTER you see all the charges. If not interested , just log out and nothing happens ! Duty is high. Enough money to fly to Singapore and bring it back yourself duty free plus other things ( LP's?). Sitting here and doing it is MORE expensive !

Go through the buying process on Amazon. They will give shipping and duty charges. You don't have to buy at this stage. So you are not commited to buy it until AFTER you see all the charges. If not interested , just log out and nothing happens ! Duty is high. Enough money to fly to Singapore and bring it back yourself duty free plus other things ( LP's?). Sitting here and doing it is MORE expensive !

Thank you for the details.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back