Amp for lounge music

Basically I am looking for an amplifier which has a capability to play music over wifi and can run 6 ceiling speakers 50 watt each x 6 = 300 Watts and one subwoofer please recommend under economical budget

Won't an avr work for this purpose?

There is some mode where you can play stereo to all channels plus one sub out
Most avr's have wifi music and Bluetooth

You need a zone amplifier with airplay and upnp support.
Iam a builder from Kolkata usually build this type of custom amplifier. If you are interested can PM me.

Look for any of the custom hypex amps ...like nord or apollon ...you can custom order with the number of channels required ...

Usually though the sub would have a custom amp within it ...so it shouldnt be part of your wattage calculations. But you should ensure it gets an input from your preamp or from your avr ...

Basically I am looking for an amplifier which has a capability to play music over wifi and can run 6 ceiling speakers 50 watt each x 6 = 300 Watts and one subwoofer please recommend under economical budget

I am using a dnm transformer coupled amp. Am very happy with it. They also make a streamer which can be attached to the Amp. Just google them and call them. Using it since 5 years and it is fantastic.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back