amp + front drivers under 35K

Grey market. Hmm. I was wondering about this option. But is it Advisable?

Arun, based on your original post you will use the system mainly for music (80-20) and then add stuff later on to build a complete HT set up.

In this case get a Marantz AVR. It performs much better than Onkyo, Yamaha, Denon or HK in stereo performance.

Hello friends. As i mentioned in my previous post, i had ordered for a pair of diamond 9.1s and i've got the speakers today morning. They look amazing, but i cant hear them as i've not still got my receiver. Can you recommend me some dealer who deals in marantz and gives decent prices, as now i'm more inclined towards the sr 4001 ( sr4600 doesnt seem to be available here in delhi). The dealer could be anywhere in india as i've bought my diamond speakers also from mumbai and had no issues.
Also please suggest me speaker cables for my diamonds, but these should not be costly.

Thanks,
Arun

Good to hear you finally have your 9.1's. Did you get it from Kshitij of Designer Audio India in Mumbai?

For your Marantz AVR try to get in touch with Riviera International (Sound Advice) - also in Mumbai. Tel # 2380 0555. Look for Rajesh Sadarangani (owner).

Also please suggest me speaker cables for my diamonds, but these should not be costly.
Thanks,
Arun
Kshitij of Designer Audio, Mumbai has got a good range of reasonable speaker cables. Check with him.

Please tell me whether it is advisable to buy a receiver without bill. What are the risks involved in this? Also is it advisable to buy it from outside your city. What happens to the installation and post sales services and the onsite warranty? Or these are just immaterial issues?

Anyone having any experience with Sound n Vision hifi , Pune? This guy is giving me a good price for the sr4001. Just a bit worried about the warranty and genuinity part.

You can talk to Cinebels in the MGF Mall in Gurgaon. They deal with Marantz and Denon. I don't have the number, but you can visit them directly

Hello friends. As i mentioned in my previous post, i had ordered for a pair of diamond 9.1s and i've got the speakers today morning. They look amazing, but i cant hear them as i've not still got my receiver. Can you recommend me some dealer who deals in marantz and gives decent prices, as now i'm more inclined towards the sr 4001 ( sr4600 doesnt seem to be available here in delhi). The dealer could be anywhere in india as i've bought my diamond speakers also from mumbai and had no issues.

Thanks,
Arun

Hi Arun,

I have bought stuff from Jay Nihalani of Sound n Vision. In fact I bought a CD player from him a while back - abs no problem at all, tthough I got a better price a little later, but that can happen alwyas. Genuine, clean deal.

Viki

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back