amp to cd player interconnect cable

nandac

appreciate any insights on quality interconnect cables i can get locally in bangalore. thanks.

appreciate any insights on quality interconnect cables i can get locally in bangalore. thanks.

Hi Nandac, Cables should be purchased based on your system. You can contact arn systems or the Absolute Phase and ask them to loan a cable to you....Test it in your system and then decide. I have at least 7 pairs of IC's and each sound different in different equipment:)

Good, next in list is me, i have ordered lot of IC's/speaker cables of various brands to test and will settle for something which is good.:) Pending will put for sale.:p

Hi nandac,

Go for a neutral sounding one. I recommend Chord Crimson plus @ 2400/- it is a VFM product, and sounds very neutral.

N.Murali

How much are you planning to spend? Interconnects can range from 50 rupees all the way up to astronomical prices.

recently i picked up the audioquest sidewinder for Rs 2600 approx.

Previously i used to use normal RCA wires only and there is some difference in sound quality.

Keep about 10% of your budget for speaker cables and IC's.. dont go overboard with it.

I am quite happy with the sidewinder.

rgds,
mpw

Yes absolutely, there is an good(absolute) change in sound signature when we change interconnect( + speaker cables too), this i could see in recent visit to our forum member musicmaya place.

I am going to try by changing the power chord also soon and try out the difference + considering of installing an power filter as mentioned in forums.

recently i picked up the audioquest sidewinder for Rs 2600 approx.

Previously i used to use normal RCA wires only and there is some difference in sound quality.

Keep about 10% of your budget for speaker cables and IC's.. dont go overboard with it.

I am quite happy with the sidewinder.

rgds,
mpw

>recently i picked up the audioquest sidewinder for Rs 2600 approx.

mpw, can you tell me where you bought it?

>Go for a neutral sounding one. I recommend Chord Crimson plus @ 2400/- it is a VFM >product, and sounds very neutral.

muralin, can you tell me where i can get this. thanks.

>Hi Nandac, Cables should be purchased based on your system

i am currently looking for an interconnect cable for a rotel 1062 amp with a rotel 1072 cdp. but amp is likely to change to a musical fidelity integrated soon. so ...

Hi
We carry Audio Art Cables - slightly on the warmer side and should probably pair well with a Rotel.

IC-3 is what I recommend from the list, price landed at your door will be the same as US price

High Performance Audio Cables for Less!

As others have recommended for high end cables - try the various dealers, you wont get them anywhere else. Please avoid Monster

cheers

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back