Amp with Sabre dac

tapmal5

Any affordable(Value for Money) stereo amp (online or offline) or DIY with sabre dac 9038 chip available. any suggestions are welcome

Any affordable(Value for Money) stereo amp (online or offline) or DIY with sabre dac 9038 chip available. any suggestions are welcome
If you advise your price point then it would be easier for fm's to reccomend.

You can get sabre DAC for as low as 3000 rupees. It really depends what your budget is and what speakers you intend to use it with.

I am looking at Elac B6 , Qaccoustics 3020i or equivalent, I am interested in Completing a stereo setup within 75k and would like a Sabre 9038 dac based system

I am looking at Elac B6 , Qaccoustics 3020i or equivalent, I am interested in Completing a stereo setup within 75k and would like a Sabre 9038 dac based system
Why are you stuck on the Sabre DAC? The chip is a good one, but it sounds different with every amp or stand alone DAC it gets implemented in.
I think for that budget you can get an amp without the DAC and buy a separate standalone DAC that has that chip. That should give you more choices to pick from and match whichever speakers you get.

Hi,

I am using Allo Katana Player based on Raspberry Pi, which has this DAC. The whole set-up can cost you around 25 - 35k, based on the configuration you choose. Then you can pair it with any amplifier of your choice. It will increase the system complexity, but will let you upgrade only the DAC or amp in future. Another option is to use the new AudioQuest DragonFly Cobalt as the DAC (~ 30k). A few other options are also available; a bit of online search will give you insights. Very cheap implementations will not let you realize the true potential of this DAC. Also, a fully integrated amplifier based on this DAC will exceed your budget right now; I am not aware of any.

Despite living in Delhi its extremely hard to find a place to demo stereo amps from Marantz , Cambridge , Rotel , Audiolab etc .can someone suggest someplace where I can demo these .Also I am hearing a lot of good stuff about Schitt Audio like Modi Dac etc. can an amp from them along with a dac would fit in my budget or something I can import .I am willing to up my budget a little , I have a HT based on Silver 300 but my Denon amp is not
good enough for music liking , so I am looking for a stereo setup for my bedroom

also if any of you can tell how ths Pioneer A-40 amp with Fyne F300 sound , and any place I can demo these NCR. Looking for something that can be an upgrade to soundbar along with being used for music listening

Last edited:
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back