Amplifier and or Graphic Equalizer

aravindrr

Hi Friends,

I was in two minds whether to post this here are on Turntable topics. then I thought this will be read by more Amplifier experts.
I have a Marantz turntable which I have connected to my Yamaha RX-V577 receiver. however I am not able to really adjust the correct Equalizer levels what I would be pleased with especially with the TT. Hence I am looking at a separate stereo amplifier (no 5.1/7.1) with built-in graphic equalizer for each channel. I could not find any amplifier of this kind. I am left with going for an amplifier and graphic equalizer as two units. Can anyone suggest if I can get a stereo amplifier with a 31 or similar channel graphic equalizer built in ? I don't know if this is a dumb question :)
Thanks in advance.

I have not seen such an amplifier till now and considering not to buy a jack of all trades, I suggest you buy them individually.

I also suggest to buy the equalizer first and try it with your present receiver. Who knows you may need not buy another amp (even though generally dedicated stereo amp performs better than receivers, generally).
Just my two paisas..

I have not seen such an amplifier till now and considering not to buy a jack of all trades, I suggest you buy them individually.

I also suggest to buy the equalizer first and try it with your present receiver. Who knows you may need not buy another amp (even though generally dedicated stereo amp performs better than receivers, generally).
Just my two paisas..

Thanks Sumanta for the suggestion. I will probably try connecting the Equalizer before the Yamaha amplifier to check the results !

Back