Amplifier made in India and showroom in Bandra

jokivuori

Hi! I visited HIFI exhibition in Taj Lands End Mumba a few months ago and there I saw Amplifier made in India and they have showroom in Bandra. Unfortenately I have lost contact information, so please if anyone knows telephone number and web page.

Thanks,

Mika

Hello Mika,

Welcome to HiFiVision.com!

You are most probably referring to Norge Audio ( http://www.norgeaudio.com/ )

They are located at:

Eastern Electronics

Address : 225,Sitladevi temple road,

Mahim,Mumbai - 400016.

Tel : 91-22-2446 6627

Fax : 91-22-2646 2826

Email : [email protected]

They make great value for money amps.

The other Indian company you could be referring to would be Sonodyne ( http://www.sonodyne.com/ )

Their listening room in Mumbai is at:

Mumbai : The Sonodyne Listening Room
Atria Millenium Mall, Worli, Mumbai
3rd Floor
Telephone : +91 22 24813312
Telephone Office: +91 22 28353024
Mobile: 9821516338
E-mail: [email protected]

Hi!

Thanks a lot, but I have a feeling that it was not that company. Any other idea?

Thanks,

Mika

hi,

i think it must be Lithos. Lithos had their office in Bandra in the past. Now they are located in Borivili, Thakur complex..But I am not sure they make amplifiers. They make speakers for sure..
thnx
vadiraj

Hi,
Lithos had their office in Bandra 1 year ago. Now they are located in Kandiwali (E), Thakur complex.. They only make speakers.
Thanks
Mac

Has to be Telome Audio or Space Audio

But Space does not make amplifiers

Also there is PANDAM which is in the same building where Norge is situated

Hi,

What about DNM PACE ?? they do make some amplifiers which are very good(including a 200W power block). I don't know mumbai (never been there) but their address is this,if its close to bandra or what you checkout !

#230-D Ansa Industrial Estate,Saki Vihar Road,Mumbai-400072.
Tel:28474799 Mobile :9820064528.

Hope this is of some use !!

Regards.

Hi,

I don't know mumbai (never been there) but their address is this,if its close to bandra or what you checkout !

Dear Soundsgreat,
Then i guess its time for u to make a trip to Bombay.To meet all ur Hifivision friends who are based here.
Regards

Hi,

Ya dinyaar its bout time !! I've been planning for this since god knows when but materialised till now.Hope soon will make a trip.Am surely looking forward to seeing all you mumbai folks and checking out your gears !! btw have posted your set-up pics in Anil's thread ?? if not please do !!

Regards.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back