Amplifier Repair

Marinerme

where to get my a Vector Reaserch integrated Amplifier VR 80 repaired in Mumbai preferably in Andheri west or near by .

V jay

Hi,

You haven't mentioned what specifically is wrong with the amp; and whether its still under warranty. Have you tried mailing the company with a problem description?

Assuming that you have no option but to look for unauthorised repair, I would suggest going to any of the hi-fi dealers in your area (e.g. The Shop), who may point you to a repair service they usually use. If it's a standard topology, then minor problems such as a bad capacitor should be addressable.

If coming to Carter Road is an option, Nova Audio is usually quite cooperative and will help you as a goodwill gesture. I've used them for minor off-warranty repairs and it's been a good experience so far.

Persiflage

Hi, thanks for ur advise this amp i bght it from Australia & it is almost 8 years old. so there is no warranty and problem with amp is one (left) channel is not working at the same time i want to get it serviced also i know this shop in Andheri u mention but his chargs r very high i can try this Nova Aodio at Bandra (carter road)u mention in ur reply can u pls give the xact location of this guy or his contact no.thanks

V jay

Last edited:
Speak to Sanjay Thakur, 9820757632

Commercials will of course depend on the diagnosis, and the parts that need to be replaced. But Nova is reasonable and pleasant to deal with.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back