Amplifier suggestion for Dali Zensor 3

Maxprocrj

Dear Friend I have a pair of Zensor 3 since Jan'15 pairing with CA 651A Now I have heard it with Marantz 6005 Its good but not much better then mine one.

Now I am not going to change the speaker in near future,but looking for a ultimate amplification which not only justify the speaker value but also match its tonality and get best out of it

Budget 60-70k maximum.

I will solely rely on your opinion ,as I am not in condition for luxury or compulsory audition rounds.:)))I simply do have other priorities.

Thanks in advance.

Go to any website that reviews hifi and take your pick from their top ten list. Since suggestions will make more sense if you can first audition them yourself first.

Last edited:
Arcam would be nice to check out. In fact there is an arcam on sale on hfv..

if not that one then Arcam FMJ 19 should be available at an arcam dealer near you..

but audition first and decide..

there are many options to choose from.

rgds

I will solely rely on your opinion ,as I am not in condition for luxury or compulsory audition rounds.:)))I simply do have other priorities.

my friend..

Everybody has priorities and family... but its best you go by YOUR ear and thats why the recommendation for doing the hard yards.

It will potentially save you from an upgrade bug which means even more time.

It you get lucky.... will you like someone else's recco..

Audition is best..

but your choice anyways..

regards and good luck !

:)

-1 to mpw there, sound advice.

Generally speaking, all speakers and amps are good, only they are different in their sound. That is why it is recommended to audition before you buy. You may not like what someone else likes.
Do make time to check out different amps and go by your ears only. After all, this is for your pleasure for many years to come.

Back