Amplifier with 10 or 15 band Equalizers

kritulrathod

Hi All,

This is my first post, so a big hello to all music lovers..

I own a Philips FWD790 Mini Hi-Fi System,

I am interested in buying a amplifier with a good stereo equalizer having good sound filtering capability. I am using my home theater system with my laptop and the quality is not as good as I want.

I am thinking to improve the same listening experience by using an external stereo equalizer (10 - 15 Band preferably). Can you guys suggest some options.

To give some background, I used to plug the audio system (AUX) with my desktop. The earlier sound drivers used to have built in 10 Band Equalizers with various Environment Settings (Home, Theater, Concert Hall, Etc). With that I used to get good quality output from my Audio System. As per the quality of MP3 files I could adjust & control the overall output of the system.

However, In recent laptops they stopped providing that little plugin. All I am left is with the players equalizer which are not as effective as the Sound Driver Equalizers.

I am looking for some good amp/ Equalizer retail store in india, preferably, mumbai. Please advise.

Thank you in advance,

Music, Keep it loud!!!
Kritul

Hi All,

This is my first post, so a big hello to all music lovers..

I own a Philips FWD790 Mini Hi-Fi System,

I am interested in buying a amplifier with a good stereo equalizer having good sound filtering capability. I am using my home theater system with my laptop and the quality is not as good as I want.

I am thinking to improve the same listening experience by using an external stereo equalizer (10 - 15 Band preferably). Can you guys suggest some options.

To give some background, I used to plug the audio system (AUX) with my desktop. The earlier sound drivers used to have built in 10 Band Equalizers with various Environment Settings (Home, Theater, Concert Hall, Etc). With that I used to get good quality output from my Audio System. As per the quality of MP3 files I could adjust & control the overall output of the system.

However, In recent laptops they stopped providing that little plugin. All I am left is with the players equalizer which are not as effective as the Sound Driver Equalizers.

I am looking for some good amp/ Equalizer retail store in india, preferably, mumbai. Please advise.

Thank you in advance,

Music, Keep it loud!!!
Kritul

What ever contraption you are listening to is real crap. All these sony/philips dabbas are good for background music and not for dedicated listening.

Get ready to enter the world of HI FI. Say bye bye to your hard earned money :D

State your budget to get started.

What ever contraption you are listening to is real crap. All these sony/philips dabbas are good for background music and not for dedicated listening.

Get ready to enter the world of HI FI. Say bye bye to your hard earned money :D

State your budget to get started.

Any suggestions, I am planning to buy a new sound system or if not happy with any particular system than custom setup. I am looking for some good quality AMP & Speakers and mostly the source would be my laptop as I like juggling and mixing the songs on my own.

Any suggestions are welcome!!!

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back