Ampliifier suggestions for boston acoustic a26

Since the BA 26 is overtly polite speaker (upper midrange is subdued: 2000-5000 Hz), I think it will sound better if you pair with an amp that is known for slightly "harsh upper midrange"

Between Norge 2060 and Pulz RS250.Can you suggest which one will be a better buy?
Thanks.

Thanks Sean.Spoke with with the guys at norge.Also any idea which is a better buy between norge and pulz

Can you suggest any amplifier in the budget?
Thanks.

Thanks Sean.Spoke with with the guys at norge.Also any idea which is a better buy between norge and pulz
What is the cost of the Norge 2060? Take your speakers over to Pulz / Norge for a demo and let YOUR ears decide what sounds good to you.

Norge is 14k.You have any idea about how much the Pulz costs.Could not find its price.

The Norge 2060 is an integrated amp. The Pulz RS250 is a power amp. You'd need the accompanying Pulz pre amp too. Contact Pulz for more information.

Pulz Electronics Ltd.
Plot 10A, Kailashpati, Veera Desai Road, Andheri (W.)
Mumbai – 400 053 India.
Tel: 022 2673 2593 | Fax: 022 2673 2594 | E-mail: [email protected]

Most probably will go for Norge then.Thanks a lot man.
Cheers!!
You're welcome. The Norge 2060 is a tough guy and has enough juice to drive power hungry speakers. I've used it a long time ago and enjoyed the performance! All the best and let us know how it goes for you.

Yeah i think i should get it by 2nd week of this month.Will let you guys know how it goes.

Thanks Kannan.I have decided to go for Norge 2060.

Check this

Now that you have asked the question.I am wondering if I should be going for BT/USB version.If anything i will only be making use of BT.Will find out the price difference and decide.
Have you bought 2060 UBT? Hope your BA 26 Will give you nice music.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back