An Evening spent at Iron Curtain

ashishkesarwani

Guys, I had an opportunity to visit this place last evening, for which I received a Facebook Event Invitation. This place is a restaurant in Hauz Khas Village but with a twist.
Now you fellow HFV members will ask that what does a Restaurant got to do here, so here comes the part which will interest a lot of fellow members, this place also has a 15 Seater Dedicated theatre which plays Good English Movies on a Projection/In-wall based setup.
This place is started by another HFV member Karan Aneja, and none other but Sreekanth from Bangalore has done up the whole place and installed his own creation there.
This place lets you Buy Food in both Veg/Non Veg Variety with Beer/ Wine and then you can carry that stuff inside the screening room and enjoy the show.
As of now the place is operational but you have to take an appointment to book your seat for the show.
If you google the name "Iron Curtain" Hauz Khas Village then their contact options are shown by which a reservation can be made.
I surely enjoyed my evening, since I was alone so I thought that this could have been a better experience if we had more company in the form of fellow HFV Members also interested in the same.
BTW there are no charges for the show, its only the food and drink for which you got to pay.

Wow, thanks for the info Ashish, sounds really interesting. Knowing Sreekanth, I am sure the place will sound superb. Will definitely visit next time I am in Delhi.

Some pics would really help non Delhi-ites like me.

Thanks again for sharing.

Hey, this is great news! Delhi log, go check it out and share impressions and pics> Hope the project goes well for Karan and Shreekanth.

Hi Ashish, Thanks for letting us know about the place.
I'm always in for any HFV gathering in NCR.
Can we plan another get-together there ? Hope to see few more HFV fellows.
Awaiting for the next get-together after spending awesome evening at Ambience Mall last month !
ANM, DilliHiFi...you there ?

Thank you Ashish :)
i would request fellow HFV members to come check out iron curtain
and also if you could pm me your email address. we could send you our weekly schedule
cheers

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back