An unconventional request (Mumbai)

ankurgupt

dear Mumbai forum members,
I have an unconventional request: I own a LG 65" C1 OLED tv. I am moving houses later this week and currently don't have the original packaging that the TV came in. I would much rather prefer moving the TV in its original box rather than rely on movers to pack and move the TV safely.
Would any of you C1 owners in Mumbai have their original box and would it be possible to borrow it for a day or two. I will of course arrange for the pickup and the drop of the box.

thanks in advance!

bumping up this request - please oblige if you have a box! would really appreciate it. thanks
I would suggest to wrap it up in thick and soft blankets. Thats how we moved our plasma a couple of times. No dammages. Use personal car if your can for moving. I would never trust M&Ps for TVs.

bumping up this request - please oblige if you have a box! would really appreciate it. thanks
Hi, showroom is your best bet.
Alternatively, please wrap it in soft bedsheets and transport it in a big car.

Tried the showroom but was of no help.
Thanks for the considerate responses.
I did something similar. Bubble wrap followed by Cellophane wrap. Then multiple blanket sheet wraps followed by cardboard along the edges. Transported the tv panel on a portable mattress in my car.
It was reinstalled successfully.

Tried the showroom but was of no help.
Thanks for the considerate responses.
I did something similar. Bubble wrap followed by Cellophane wrap. Then multiple blanket sheet wraps followed by cardboard along the edges. Transported the tv panel on a portable mattress in my car.
It was reinstalled successfully.
This is exactly why I have kept boxes for all my av equipment.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back