Android Box with USB DAC Support

I understand this is a fairly old topic now but I recently tried casting music thru Apple Music and Spotify (even tried local playback with native Spotify app) to my MI BOX 4K with two different USB DACs and faced a strange issue. The output volume is too low but it is clear. If I use the same DACs with any other transport (PC, RPi) the volume is normal. Even with optical output of Mi Box 4k the volume is normal. It's just the USB audio that has a low output. I haven't tried playing local media files but I'm sure it'd have the same result. I will try UAPP which may result into better/stronger output but I can't use Apple Music with it which is my primary streaming service.

The output of DAC(s) goes to my Norge Concerto Gold 1000 amplifier that feeds my Pioneer SP FS52 tower speakers. DACs used were Massdrop Grace SDAC and Khadas Tone Board. Normally 2/10 volume is decently loud in my room but with MI BOX 4k USB output 10/10 is reaching about same volume. Not sure what's wrong.

Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back