Android Wireless Gamepad - Suggestions please !!

elangoas

Hi All,

I have a LED projector (Xgimi H1) which has Android inbuilt with some decent hardware too..
  • CPU:Mstar 6A928 Cortex-A17 Quadcore 1.7GHz
  • GPU:Mali-760MP4
  • RAM:3GB DDR3
  • Storage:16GB eMMC
  • System:GUMI base on Android 5.1.1
Am not a hard-core gamer, but like to enjoy some casual games.. The projector has USB 2.0 & USB 3.0 port.. Thought of adding an wireless gaming controller to it and begin..

I saw one on amazon.in - https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01FJHV3VS/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=

Am not too sure on the compatibility with Android, the functions (physical buttons) needed & ergonomics..

Please suggest some models / better products that can be sourced locally (amazon.in).. Though budget not a constraint, would like to keep it less as am an beginner..

i have the same gaming pad and tried in 2 model Android boxes
But the problem is IMO with this type of gaming pad it will work only if your game supports it.
I purchased for my kid who plays some kind of running game similar to subway surfer ( Mottu patlu running game ).
This is not supporting as it is not having the option to enable it in game setting.
May be it can play well for racing kind of games ( for hard core Gamers)which i never tried and it is sleeping inside my cupboard.
Finally i landed in buying the below model

Riitek Rii I8+ Wireless Touchpad Keyboard with Mouse

i have the same gaming pad and tried in 2 model Android boxes
But the problem is IMO with this type of gaming pad it will work only if your game supports it.
I purchased for my kid who plays some kind of running game similar to subway surfer ( Mottu patlu running game ).
This is not supporting as it is not having the option to enable it in game setting.
May be it can play well for racing kind of games ( for hard core Gamers)which i never tried and it is sleeping inside my cupboard.
Finally i landed in buying the below model

Riitek Rii I8+ Wireless Touchpad Keyboard with Mouse

I love to play these racing games..So yes.. If you are fine letting go of your unused game pad (hope Redgear Pro Series), i would be in interested trying it out & see how it works..Will also send you PM..

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back