Another suggest a 32" TV thread

unicorn

I know there are many "suggest a TV" thread here. But new models come, prices change, requirements of individuals differ and opinions swing. So, here we go again. Need two TVs. One a 32 incher (now) and another bigger one later (in 2 months time).

Looking for a 32 incher now and budget is around 60K. Do not need a bigger one as the viewing distance is not much in the room where this TV is going. I am ready to spend a bit more than 60K if there is value for money. Checked Sony yesterday. Shall try to check Samsung today.

So, please suggest and help. My decision will depend a lot on the feedbacks received in this forum. TiA.

for 32 in 60k is big amount.You can get Philips 5609 for 35k,Samy B550 for same & sony V550 for 40k.

I know there are many "suggest a TV" thread here. But new models come, prices change, requirements of individuals differ and opinions swing. So, here we go again. Need two TVs. One a 32 incher (now) and another bigger one later (in 2 months time).

Looking for a 32 incher now and budget is around 60K. Do not need a bigger one as the viewing distance is not much in the room where this TV is going. I am ready to spend a bit more than 60K if there is value for money. Checked Sony yesterday. Shall try to check Samsung today.

So, please suggest and help. My decision will depend a lot on the feedbacks received in this forum. TiA.

60 K -it is overkill! why wanna spend this much when even HD ready tv will do? As IMHO you cannot see Full HD effects on such small screen.Why so high a budget on a technology which may be redundant in near future..

By a decent 32 inch for 30 K and spend rest of the amount on HT and Hi Def Media

Increase the budget a bit and go for 42" Full HD Panasonic G10 Plasma and for bigger one go for 52" V10 Panasonic Plasma, i have bought 32" LCD but not at all happy with its performance compared to my Plasma.
Or look for expensive 42" LCD like Cenios series from Philips, they works like proper TV.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back