Another way of connecting speaker cable to biwired speakers without jumpers

firearm12

I don’t know if anyone has tried it but I thought of this way of attaching a speaker cable to my biwired speakers. Sound definitely better than what it does with any jumpers or separate wires. Do try if you are using bare wire connection. Just strip of a sufficient length of wire on the tip and pass it through the hole in the terminal toward the other terminal where jumpers would normally connect. Then you can tape off the remaining bare ware (or apply heatsink) on the other side of the hole and connect to correct terminal.

AAA465A9-E723-4D6E-8A81-7375369165F7.jpeg

Last edited:
Have tried this and gives very good results if you want to maintain the sound signature.
Whereas when you use different wires for the jumpers the sound changes.

I don’t know if anyone has tried it but I thought of this way of attaching a speaker cable to my biwired speakers. Sound definitely better than what it does with any jumpers or separate wires. Do try if you are using bare wire connection. Just strip of a sufficient length of wire on the tip and pass it through the hole in the terminal toward the other terminal where jumpers would normally connect. Then you can tape off the remaining bare ware (or apply heatsink) on the other side of the hole and connect to correct terminal.

View attachment 49991
thats the best approach with bare wires..something i have been doing for many years !

Bridges, jumpers or bare wire... one can explore all the options and decide what sounds best for them. Over the years I went through so many experiments in this (including with bare wires, jumpers with spade/banana, spade/spade combinations, different wire thicknesses et al) to conclude the original bridges provided by Castle worked the best, at least in my configuration. It’s also dependent on ‘what sound‘ one wants to hear, and that changes over time too. Contact stability can also be a part of the consideration.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back