Connecting Eversolo DMP A6 to my rest of the equipment

dvraghavan

All

I recently bought Eversolo A6 to mainly play Flacs and Apple Music. I have WHarfedale Floorstanders connected to Yamaha Rxv6A receiver via a Marantz 7055 power amp (for front LR).
What is the best way to connect the eversolo to this setup:
- I am able to use XLR output of A6 directly to the Marantz but every time I switch (between AVR and A6), I need to change the switch on the back side of Marantz (between RCA and XLR). This sounds the best of all.
- I can connect to HDMI port of the Yamaha - but the audio is decoded using the DAC on Yamaha and doesn't sound as rich.
- I am also able to connect using RCA cable to one of the ANalog inputs on the Yamaha - but it seems little uncomfortable setting volumes using 2 remotes. I have to set the volume on the A6 all the way up (almost close to 80%) of the volume to gwet the same levels of volumes I get from other sources on the AVR.

Is there some other option which can balance comfort and richer experience.

The AVR is connected to the Samsung TV via eARC and a BlurRay player, AppleTV and Airtel DTH are my other sources

Congrats for your purchase .
Yamaha has pre out for FR & FL but Marantz MM7055 is 5 channel power amp.
If you are using Yamaha pre out only for front 2 channels , what about the rest of 3 channel from Marantz 7055 ? Is it being used for some other purpose ?
If it is free those can be used for your Eversolo ( with XLR ) and get one speaker change over switch to use the same speaker for both stereo and HT purpose .

Congrats for your purchase .
Yamaha has pre out for FR & FL but Marantz MM7055 is 5 channel power amp.
If you are using Yamaha pre out only for front 2 channels , what about the rest of 3 channel from Marantz 7055 ? Is it being used for some other purpose ?
If it is free those can be used for your Eversolo ( with XLR ) and get one speaker change over switch to use the same speaker for both stereo and HT purpose .
I used to run the speakers as BiAmped. But 3 inputs are free. Can you share some link for the switch?

SOLUPEAK P2 2(1)-in-1(2)-Out Amp Amplifier Speaker Switcher Selector Switch Splitter 2-Way Loudspeaker Control Combiner Box https://amzn.eu/d/ff9q3yM

HFV FM can help for DIY ROUTE .
There are some post on this topic .
Pls do check

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back