Sideloading Equalizer APK on Eversolo DMP A6

corElement

Has anyone here tried sideloading android APK on their evesolo a6 device? I am considering sideloading an android equalizer app to play around with on the a6.

The only place I found some instructions were this

And this

I don't know if this is correct or not but wondered if anyone had tried this here.

Thanks

Has anyone here tried sideloading android APK on their evesolo a6 device? I am considering sideloading an android equalizer app to play around with on the a6.

And this

I don't know if this is correct or not but wondered if anyone had tried this here.

Thanks
I installed Simple Radio Android apk, it works perfectly.

And this

Thanks
The new update has arrived with an inbuilt equiliser in it. That is if you are using the inbuilt DAC.

The new update has arrived with an inbuilt equiliser in it. That is if you are using the inbuilt DAC.

The equaliser, I believe, also works if you are using the digital out and processing it through a external DAC.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back