Another what to buy thread 🤔

A combo like this would sound really sweet :

Speakers - Fyne Audio F300 or QA 3010i

Amp - Maranzt PM6007

Streamer - WiiM Mini

The QA M20HD is also a good option.

Can I mount QA20 or the 3030 in the wall if required?
Yes, There are wall mounted stands available. But, Speaker stands work best.

An update, after auditioning a few speakers I bought QA M20hd. I couldn't audition psb p5 and mission qx2. I liked the sound signature of the m20 and the convenience of compactness and the connectivity options. Funnily I was totally opposed of active speakers.
Thanks everyone for your active participation and help in the thread.

An update, after auditioning a few speakers I bought QA M20hd. I couldn't audition psb p5 and mission qx2. I liked the sound signature of the m20 and the convenience of compactness and the connectivity options. Funnily I was totally opposed of active speakers.
Congrats on your new buy. :)

Congratulations on your new acquisition. Please write a detailed review of how you like it later. It will benefit many FMs here.
Regards

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back