Any experience/info about Care Advantage (Religare) health insurance?

ravihpa

Hey guys,

I'm going to purchase health insurance. Me and my wife, we're both 40. I've narrowed it down to Care Advantage (Religare) health insurance and HDFC Ergo. Following are the details...
  1. Care Advantage - 18k premium - 25 Lakhs cover.
  2. HDFC Optima Secure - 21k premium - 5 Lakhs cover.
I'm obviously leaning more towards Care Advantage because of the increased cover. From what research I've done, Care is a very good company and everything seems to be okay about them.

What I wanted to know is how they're providing 25 Lakhs cover when other companies are providing 5 Lakhs cover at the same premium?

Only thing missing from Care Advantage is free annual health checkups and second opinion coverage. And also coverage of alternative medicine like homeopathy and ayurvedic, which I don't really care for.

Am I missing something? Is it too good to be true? Any input/experience on Care Advantage?

Any help in this regards would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance. Desperately waiting for a reply.

PS: Just FYI, me and my wife, we don't have any pre-existing medical conditions.

Don't go on the name of the scheme.

I opened an S/b account in Canara, took their Mediclaim thru their agents, it cost me around 4k for 1L coverage, floating. That is cheap and good. Today, all issue a card, which is valid in most hospitals. Public sector does not give advts, are cheap and helpful. You can find out for your coverage. (This comes more cheap than if you get it direct from Public sector, as they depend on banks for their targets)

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back